Thinking of Moving? Listen Up! Before you make a decision..
Moving home is a Big Decision! This is the biggest financial decision you ever make… finding and moving to a new home is the most stressful experience most people have… not to mention the huge amount of time it takes. Should you be moving? How do you know if you’re about to take the right step or not? Walk through the decision process with me, I’ll hold your hand, suggest things you won’t have thought of and give you confidence you are doing the right thing for you, for now…
1. Upsizing & Downsizing – thinking of a bigger or smaller home?
2. Changing Job location – moving workplace: when you should move, when you should stay put!
3. More Money/ Less Money – what to do when your finances change.
4. Moving in Together – what to do when love and practicality convert two ‘nests’ into one.
5. Children’s Schools – why you might want to move for your child’s education, explaining how catchment areas work.
6. Selling Investment Property – when is it right to sell your buy-to-let?
7. Reality vs Fantasy – are you basing your move on fact or fiction? What makes a house a home?