Buy a HOME, not a place
Let’s Start Here…
Ready to Buy a new Property? A home for you, perhaps a place for your child or a buy-to-let investment. We’ve pulled together the tips, tricks and rules the experts use. You’ll have a neat page of inside information for each stage of the buying process, from how much to spend, where to search, what to check on viewings and a complete guide to the legal and technical stuff. We’ll hold your hand and bring you safely and happily to your new home.
This is Gold Dust… We bring together the wisdom of more than 60 professionals and thousands of personal experiences to build the finest compendium of information on Buying Property. This is the best information guide you will find anywhere.
Read through each page if you can (LondonAndProperty.com is easy to read on your smartphone too) and then just skip back to the pages you need to, at each stage of your search and purchase. If there is something extra you need, or if you have a tip or suggestion, email us at: info@LondonAndProperty.com
First. Are you sure? Are you uncertain (or just not 100% confident) about buying or moving? Our ‘Should I Move?’ guide talks you through all the elements to consider and gives you the wisdom to help form a decision. Try it first by clicking here, then come back to the Buying guide for the knowledge to proceed successfully.
Ok, let’s go! Below are all the pages in our guide. If you are new to property buying or haven’t bought recently, you’ll save yourself alot of time and plenty of money by reading each page. If you have bought property before, you will find many of the tips here are new and useful.
There is alot of information on these pages, the page titles are deceptive – each page has stacks of useful information – this can save you big bucks folks! It will also give you the competitive advantage when it comes to finding and securing a property. Click on:
1. Am I Ready to Buy? – are you making the right decision by buying? Answer these simple questions to make your decision.
2. Property Budget Calculation – how much should I spend on a new home?
3. Mortgages – all you need to know
4. Property Search – First Steps – what to do before starting your search
5. Conveyancing Solicitor – find the best ones early, to be ready when you find your ideal place
6. Internet Property Search – an experts guide to zoning in on your ideal home
7. Estate Agents – how to get the best service and the first call for your perfect home
8. Property Finders – do you need a professional to help you find a home?
9. How to Find the most profitable Buy-to-Let investment – it’s a whole different ball game
10. How long will it take to find a Property + tips to help you get it right
11. Viewing Properties – Expert tips
12. 1st Viewing Checklist – lots of guidance on what to check and why
13. 2nd Viewing Checklist – serious about this property? Here’s what to check on your second or third visit.
14. Property Checks – What to do when you find a Home
15. How much to Offer – the Art of making an offer
16. Between offer and exchange – what to get done, how to smooth the process
17. Enquiries Questions – a great guide to the questions your solicitor should ask, yet may not!
21. Organising your home move: Sorting & packing tips
22. Packing Products – all you need for your move at the best prices
23. Change of address – How to tell the World you are moving
24. Moving in ! – checklist when you arrive at your new home